Investing does not have to be complicated. As your financial partners, every holding in your portfolio plays a role in helping you reach your financial goals.
Our flagship group, the Private Client Group, is comprised of clients with $250,000 or more in investable assets. Using our RIITE Planning Process, an interview like approach, we seek to get to know you and your goals so that we can create a strategy to meet your investment objectives.
Our Wealth Bridge Group is a no-minimum platform that allows investors to began to accumulate and preserve wealth with assistance from a dedicated investment advisor.
The Wealth Bridge Group employs a low-cost cost, diversified portfolio of exchange traded funds (ETFs) to help investors reach their goals and prepare for every life stage and through every market cycle.
We are disciplined, intelligent investors. Often, that means looking at the roughest times as opportunities to capitalize on the fears of the herd and being patient enough to watch your portfolio appreciate. We employ a patient investment policy through our core-satellite portfolios. By using this method, we are able to realize the best of both worlds through active and passive management.
Financial planning is included in your investment management fee. Before investing your funds, we'll take an in-depth look at your personal financial circumstance to help us manage your assets appropriately. This information includes but is not limited to the following:
- Time Horizon: How long to you expect this cash to work for you before you have to use these funds?
- Cash Flow Needs: How much cash will this portfolio need to generate for you now or in the future?
- Investment Goals: Where are you now and where would you like to be?
- Tax Liability: Tax harvesting could help minimizing the impact of capital gains.
- Wealth Transfer: How can we plan for the transfer of wealth?
- Outside Assets: Knowing your full picture helps us to effectively diversify your holdings.
Our leadership and wealth managers work closely with our research team to make sure that your portfolio is positioned for optimal performance.